My Village stingray fish pickle is purely homemade and free from preservatives and other chemical additives for taste, color or flavor. All the ingredients are natural and organic. The product contains 70% skin-less freshly pepper fried stingray fish meat. We source freshly caught fishes from coastal regions of Kerala.
- Stingray or Skate fish meat contains a number of nutrients and is also a good source of polyunsaturated fatty acids like omega 3 and omega 6.
- Pickle is purely homemade and free from chemical preservatives and other additives for taste, color or flavor.
- It contains 70% Fish meat (premium quality-Skinless). From the coastal region of Kerala. Stingray baby fishes do not have hard bones.
- Traditionally cooked with mom's secret recipe. All the ingredients are natural and organic.
- Better with Rice, pulavo, bread, roti, chapati, appam, ghee rice etc. Very Delicious and healthy nonveg pickle from My Village.
- Instructions: Once opened, retain oil layer on top till the contents are over. Use dry spoon only. Keep bottle closed after use. Best before 6 months from the date of packing.
- Ingredients: Stingray fish meat (70%), Tomato, Garlic, Ginger, Green chili, Dry chili, Curry leaves, Chili powder, Pepper powder, Turmeric powder, Fenugreek powder, Salt, Mustard, Vinegar, Gingelly oil, Sunflower oil.
- Contents: 200gm of Stingray Fish Pickle