My Village brings you the finest premium quality star anise from Vietnam. Star anise is a 6-8 petals star-shaped fruit of illicium Verum. It is a spice with an intense aroma and flavor. Star Anise is an exotic and fragrant spice. It is known for its wonderful aroma and delicate licorice-like flavor. We source Star Anise from organically grown farms. Processed and packed in a very hygienic and vegetarian environment.
Size: 110 gm
- My Village source Star Anise/Chakriphool/llicium Verum/Anasa Puvvu from Vietnam. It is sundried, processed and packed in a very hygienic and vegetarian environment by retaining its natural flavor and aroma intact.
- Star Anise is widely used to flavor biriyani, meat dishes, and masala chai, and is a key ingredient in spice blend garam masala. Almost all Chinese dishes use Star Anise for preparation. Star anise is commonly used in its whole form to flavor teas, marinades, soups, broths, and other liquids. Star anise also makes a great addition to sweet dishes and desserts, such as baked fruit, pies, quick bread, and muffins.
- Has medicinal values. Star Anise is effective in flu treatment. Has Antioxidant Properties
- No artificial colors, additives, or preservatives are added. Our Star Anise is 100% Pure, Natural, and Organic. Non-GMO product.
- Instructions: Best before 12 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in airtight container.
- Package Contents: 1 Container of Star Anise - 110 gm (Sealed container)