- My Village Sprouted Ragi Flour is 100% Natural and Organic food product. Contains washed and sprouted Ragi flour.
- My Village Sprouted finger millet powder (Ragi), is high in protein and minerals in comparison to all other cereals and millets. Also a source of protein, it is perfect food for babies, vegetarians, Body builders, Aged etc.
- Finger millets contains important amino acids—isoleucine, leucine, methionine and phenyl alanine which are not present in other starchy meals. It has the highest amount of calcium and potassium. Ragi is a great source of iron making it beneficial for individuals with low haemoglobin levels. It is good for the stomach and for good digestion.
- We sorted and washed quality ragi grains. Allow wet ragi to 2-3 days. So the sprouted grains spread out in the sunlight for 5 to 8 hours to dry. It is then powdered. Millets also contains B vitamins, especially niacin, B6 and folic acid.
- Perfect Baby Food - Ragi possesses anti diabetic and antioxidant and antimicrobial properties; it protects against tumours and atherosclerosis. Low in fat and gluten free, ragi is easy to digest. It is therefore, given as first food to babies in the form of ragi porridge.
- Instructions: Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container. Best before 6 months from the date of packing.
Ingredients: Ragi Powder (Sprouted Ragi)