My Village Schezwan Cuttlefish Chutney is a Nonspicy Nonvegeterian Chutney prepared with famous Schezwan recipe. Cuttlefish in Schezwan recipe is so juicy and yummy. A must try spread or side dish from My Village family.
- Our Schezwan Cuttlefish Chutney is a purely homemade product and free from chemical preservatives and additives for color or flavor.
- We using premium quality Cuttlefish sourced from the coastal regions of Kerala.
- Cuttlefish belong to the same cephalopod mollusk family as the squid and octopus. Like its tentacled cousins, cuttlefish is a common ingredient in Mediterranean and Asian dishes where its mild flavor and meaty texture work best in Schezwan recipe. Cuttlefish is low in total fat, high in protein and is a significant source of a number of essential vitamins and minerals.
- All the ingredients in this product are premium quality and natural. We using Natural Gingelly and Sunflower oils.
- Instructions: Use dry spoon only. Keep bottle closed after use. Best before 6 months from the date of packing.
- Ingredients: Cuttlefish (50-60%), Ginger, Garlic, Red Chilly, Tomato, Coriander leaf, Soy sauce, Vinegar, Turmeric powder, Pepper powder, Salt, Sunflower oil, Gingelly oil.
- Contents: 250gm of Schezwan Cuttlefish Chutney