My Village brings you the finest grade Ripened Green Cardamom. This premium quality of Ripened Cardamom comes to you directly from plantations located in the forested hills of Idukki, in the tropical region of southern Kerala. Ripened Green Cardamom have extra mature seed and extra bolt size. Most of the Ripened Cardamoms are of 8mm bolt size (Mixed grade) .
Size: 180 gm
- Premium quality Ripened Green Cardamom with extra mature seeds and extra bolt size.(Mixed grade)
- Free from pesticides and other chemical impurities. Non-GMO product. Our Cardamom is 100% Pure, Natural, and Organic. Outstanding quality Ripened Cardamoms comes to you directly from plantations located in Kerala.
- Handpicked and traditionally processed and packed in a Vegetarian atmosphere in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma, and nutrients. We never stock spices in bulk. We source upon customer demand only.
- Cardamom/Elaichi/Yelaikai/Aelakka/Ilaychi is one of the most commonly used spices by Indians. It is widely used as a natural sweetener, flavoring agent in dishes, natural mouth freshener, etc.
- Instructions: Best before 12 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container.
- Package Contents: 1 Container of Ripened Green Cardamom - 180 gm (Sealed container)