My Village brings you the finest premium quality Mace flowers from the western ghats of Kerala. This outstanding quality mace comes to you directly from plantations located in Kerala. Mace is the spice made from the reddish seed covering of the nutmeg seed. It is Yellowish-Tan To Reddish-Tan In Color, Made Up Of Flat, Hornlike, Shiny Branched Pieces With A Fragrant, Nutmeg Like Aromatic Odour And Warm Taste. Mace flower is also known as Javitri and Japatri.
Size: 90 gm
- My Village brings you the finest quality Mace flowers from the western ghats of Kerala. Sourced directly from the farmers in Kerala.
- Free from pesticides and other chemical impurity. Outstanding quality Nutmeg mace comes to you directly from plantations located in Kerala.
- Mace is the spice made from the reddish seed covering of the nutmeg seed. We handpicked the quality mace flowers and packed in an airtight container.
- Processed and packed in a Vegetarian atmosphere in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and nutrients.
- It is used to flavour bakery, meat, and fish dishes; to flavour sauces and vegetables; and in preserving and pickling.
- Mace is taken by mouth for diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach spasms and pain, and intestinal gas. It is also taken by mouth for treating kidney disease, increasing menstrual flow, etc.
- Instructions: Best before 12 Months from the Date of Manufacture. Keep it in an airtight container. Store in clean hygienic space having room temperature.
- Package Contents: 1 Container of nutmeg Mace - 90 gm (Sealed container)