Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance produced by bees and some related insects. Bees produce honey from the sugary secretions of plants (floral nectar) or other insects (aphid honeydew) through regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation. All-natural processed farm honey from My Village. A healthy and safe sweetener for your recipes.
- Natural Organic Honey from My Village. Traditionally processed.
- Harvested in the pollution free environment.
- 100% pure and is completely free from antibiotics and chemicals. Good for Ayurveda remedies
- Farmed Honey from the forest regions of Kerala (Waynad).
- No added sugar, preservatives, color or flavors.
- Instructions: Keep bottle closed after use. Store in cool dry hygienic place. Best before 24 months from the date of packaging.
- Contents: 500 gm of Farm Honey