All-natural premium quality green cardamom from My Village.
- We source fresh harvested cleaned whole green cardamom from western ghats of Kerala (Waynad, Idukki, Kumily). Our cardamom pods are free from pesticides and additives for color or flavor.
- Cardamoms are 8mm grade export quality bolts having matured aromatic seeds.
- Our handpicked Cardamom is Bold, light Green in color. We never stock spices in bulk. Source upon customer demand only.
- Cardamoms are knowns as Choti elaichi, Elaychi, Yelakki, Elathari, Alaichi, Ela, Elakkai, Yealak-Kayulu, Ilaychi in different regions of India.
- Cardamom is rich in Vitamins and micronutrients. Cardamoms have extensive Herbal, Ayurvedic as well as Unani uses. They are used in baking purposes and in Indian dishes for it’s fragrance and flavor.
- Instructions: Best before 12 Months from the Date of Manufacture. Keep it in an airtight container. Store in clean hygienic space having room temperature.
- Ingredients: Green Cardamom