All-natural premium quality green cardamom from My Village. We source fresh harvested cleaned whole green cardamom from western ghats of Kerala (Waynad, Idukki, Kumily). Our cardamom pods are free from pesticides and additives for color or flavor. Cardamoms are 7mm grade export quality bolts having matured aromatic seeds. Our handpicked Cardamom is Bold, light Green in color. Cardamoms are knowns as Choti elaichi, Elaychi, Yelakki, Elathari, Alaichi, Ela, Elakkai, Yealak-Kayulu, Ilaychi in different regions of India.
- Cardamom, popularly known as Elaichi, considered as the queen of spices being the most favored and most used spice in the kitchen. The green pods, also known as true cardamom, have the characteristics most recognized as cardamom flavor having a herbal warmth like fragrance.
- Premium quality 7mm diameter Green Cardamom bolts. All natural spices from My Village.
- Freshly harvest big cardamom. No pesticides and additives for Color or Flavor.
- Matured pods sourced from the western ghats of Kerala.
- Fresh Natural aroma. High end quality pods having matured oily seeds.
- Hand picked and graded separately. We never stock spices in bulk. Source upon customer demand only.
- Cardamom is rich in Vitamins and micronutrients. Cardamoms have extensive Herbal, Ayurvedic as well as Unani uses. They are used in baking purposes and in Indian dishes for it’s fragrance and flavor.
- Instructions: Best before 12 Months from the Date of Manufacture. Keep it in an airtight container. Store in clean hygienic space having room temperature.
- Ingredients: Dried Cardamom