My Village Garam masala contains 12 premium quality organic spices from western ghats of Kerala. (See the ingredients list).Traditionally processed in hygienically and in vegetarian environment. 100% Organic and Pure Homemade natural product, Aromatic and rich in flavor. No artificial colors, additives, preservatives and MSG are added. Has multiple health benefits and tasty with recipes. Garam Masala can be used for preparing curries, gravies and marination. Organic Garam Masala is a traditional ingredient in Indian tandoori, samosas, kormas, and dahl.
Ingredients: CARDAMOM, FENNEL SEEDS, STAR ANISE, CINNAMON, ALLSPICE, POPPY SEEDS, CLOVE, CUMIN SEEDS, PEPPER, MACE, DRY GINGER, JATHIKAI.
Size: 100 gm
- My Village Garam Masala is the quintessential Indian spice mix that is used in a number of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- It Brings alive the authentic taste and color of traditional cooking.
- This Indian masala is extensively used across multiple cuisines to add flavors, color, aroma and an impeccable restaurant-touch any vegetable or meat dish.
- Garam masala is a perfect blend of Indian spices for all the food lovers for spicy dishes. Each spice that is added is beneficial for health. The addition of each spice ensures that body temperature becomes warm and this aids in the digestion process. Garam masala helps in improving blood circulation and also helps in supply of oxygen to all parts of the body.
- Add a unique better aroma and taste in every dish. Had a lot of medicinal values. Garam masala is full of antioxidants.
- Instructions: Keep it in a cool hygienic place. No need to refrigerate the product. Should be store in an airtight container. Close the metal lid tightly after usage. Always use a dry spoon. Best before 6 Months from the Date of Manufacture.