Dry Tuna Fish is usually considered to be very healthy. Organic, Natural and Premium quality tuna fish from coastal regions of Kerala. We dried freshly catch tuna fishes directly from small boats. They are cleaned and dried from UV protected modern inhouse solar dryers. Processed and packed in a very clean and hygienic atmosphere. My Village Dry Tuna is healthy, clean and available in premium quality.
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acid and protein. Contain calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc. Tuna Fishes are a good source of vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin C, B12, B6, A, E, and K.
- Odorless storage. Boneless Dried Tuna fish meat with large size pieces. Zero wastage. Good for preparing deep fry, Gravy, Masala etc.
- No added preservatives or other chemical additives for color or flavor. 100% Organic.
- Tip for preparation: Soak dry tuna fish pieces in water for 30 minutes before cooking(For long shelf life dried in minimum water content)
- Instructions: Best before 6 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container.
- Contents: Dry Tuna Fish