My Village brings you In-house electrically dried Stingray fishes collected from small boats of the Neendakara coast in Quilon, Kerala. Stingray is rich in vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D and has a 20% Protein content. It is considered good for general nutritional value. Our machine drying technology seals all the nutritious & mineral contents intact and provides exceptional quality dried fish with hygiene. Zero preservatives are added and optimum sea salt is used. Enjoy the tasty and healthy dried stingray from the house of My Village.
- Stingray fishes are collected from small boats of the Neendakara coast (Quilon, Kerala).
- In-house electrically dried with nutrition lock technology.
- Expertly supervised cleaning, drying, salting, and packing in a closed, sealed facility.
- Stingray fish is rich in minerals such as Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D and has a 20% Protein content.
- Exceptional taste and texture like meat. Zero preservatives or additives are used.