My Village dried Sardine fishes (Mathi, Chala) are 100% Natural and free from preservatives and additives. We dry the fish in a very hygienic and healthy way. We dried in a UV-protected cabinet drier from solar air heating panels and with firewood back up during the night and rainy seasons. We source fresh fish direct from Kerala harbor (Kollam). Cleaned and processed by Kerala State Coastal Area Development Corporation.
- My Village dried sardine (mathi) fishes are cleaned and processed by Kerala State Coastal Area Development Corporation.
- Fish head and intestinal wastes are removed before the drying process. Because of this the fishes are odorless and have good taste.
- Fresh catch sardine fishes from Kollam harbor (Kerala) are dried using solar dryers.
- Dried to minimum moisture with less salt content. Very tasty nutritious fish for deep fry or gravy preparation.
- Sardines are deep marine fishes. Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamins, proteins, and minerals.
- Instructions: Best before 6 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in an airtight container.
- Contents: 200g Dried Sardine Fish