- Mackerel (Bangda / Ayala) is an important food fish that is consumed worldwide. As an oily fish, it is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Mackerel is actually a term that is used for different species of fish that belong to the Scombridae family, including Cero, Atlantic, King, and Spanish mackerel.
- This dried mackerel is an Indian Mackerel source freshly from Kerala fishing harbors. We cleaned and dried the freshly caught fishes very hygienically.
- Our dried fishes are 100% Natural. We never add any kind of chemical preservatives or additives for taste, flavor, or color.
- Fried Mackerel fishes are very good for preparing gravy.
- Instructions: Best before 6 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container.
Ingredients: 200g Dried Mackerel, Sea salt