- Croaker fish is a Fatty fish like salmon, contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids help lower the risk of coronary heart disease and stroke and are important for foetal growth and neurological development.
- The meat of croaker fishes have delicate flakes and a moderate, briny flavour. It is a bony fish. Meat is very soft and white coloured.
- We sourced fresh Croacker from Quilon (Kerala) fish Harbour. Fresh catch fishes are cleaned and dried from UV protected modern solar dryers in the Kerala government's Coastal Area Development Corporation.
- Our dried fishes are 100% Natural. We never add any kind of chemical preservatives or additives for taste, flavour or colour.
- Cleaned and processed in very well maintained hygienic unit.
- Dried Croaker fish contains many essential nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acids and high quality proteins.
- Instructions: Best before 12 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container.
Contents: 200g of Dried Croaker Fish