We sourced fresh Anchovies from Kollam (Kerala) fishing harbors. At Cubic Spaces we are committed to high standards of quality, hygiene, and cleanliness. For our export purpose, we cleaned fishes carefully and remove head and tail. Dry in a very clean environment. The fish is dried in our in-house dryer to remove all the water content. A quite an easy and tasty appetizer.
- Anchovy is also called Nethili (Netholi) or Chooda (Kozhuva) or Podimeen in different parts of Kerala. In Telugu: Nethallu/Poravallu, In Kannada: Bolingei Kollathuru, In Hindi: Kati, In Marathi: Kati.
- Anchovies are small and oily fishes found in Marine waters.
- Our multi-stage process starts with manually cleaning the raw Anchovy fishes thoroughly to ensure it is properly clean. Next, the fish is moved to our in-house dryer to remove all the water content. We always use an optimal amount of salt to ensure our products are both healthy and tasty.
- Fully cleaned ready to cook anchovies. No wastage. Without head and tail.
- Omega-3 fatty acids in our seafood to keep bad cholesterol level low and reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Thanks to the highest standards of quality and the rigorous procedures we follow, our dried anchovies are healthy, tasty, and have less odor than other brands.
- Instructions: Best before 6 Months from the Date of Manufacture. Keep it in a dry cool place. Never touch wet surfaces.
- Ingredients: Dried Anchovy Fishes, Common salt (very less).