- My Village Cow ghee is rich in butyric acid, which helps maintain the integrity of your intestinal wall, aids digestion. These short-chain fatty acids can protect against damaging cell growth in the colon.
- My Village Desi cow ghee is purely homemade. The product is free from preservatives and chemical additives for color or flavor. 100% Natural ghee prepared traditionally by milk to curd, then hand-churn the curd to butter and then boil to ghee.
- Our ghee is sourced from Grass-fed Cows. No artificial growth hormones or antibiotics in cows.
- We don't have bulk stock. Prepare upon demand only. So we can pack the fresh batch in each order.
- My Village Desi ghee is rich in nutritious values. Improves energy levels, Enhances and improves eyesight, Improves muscle and tendon functioning, Healthier than normal butter, Full of vitamins A, D, E, and K, Greater for your skin, Aids in overall brain health, Removes impurities from the body.
- Instructions: Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container. Use dry spoon only. Best before 6 months from the date of manufacture.
Contents: 450gm of Cow ghee