My Village brings you the premium quality Kerala Cinnamon Sticks. Cinnamons are a great source of vital nutrients. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavoring additive in varieties of cuisines, sweet and savory dishes, breakfast cereals, snack foods, tea and traditional foods. It is also a beneficial spice that has great medicinal effects.
- Cinnamon/Dalchini/Karuvapatta/Pattai are extremely hard and are usually made up of one thick layer. They tends to be a dark brown-red color with thicker sticks and a rougher texture than Ceylon cinnamon.
- My village Cinnamons are processed and packed in a Vegetarian atmosphere in hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and nutrients.
- No artificial colours, additives and preservatives are added. Our Cinnamon is 100% Pure, Natural and Organic.
- Cinnamon sticks are high in antioxidants. Cinnamon have various health benefits such as blood sugar level control, weight loss, cholesterol control etc. Cinnamon uses in traditional medicine as a digestive system aide. Dalchini is used in Ayurveda for so long as a cure for flu and indigestion.
- Instructions: Best before 12 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container.
- Contents: Cinnamon Sticks