My Village brings you the finest organic premium quality Ceylon Cinnamon Quills/Srilankan Cinnamon stick. It is also known as True Cinnamon bark. Srilankan Cinnamon stick is used as a spice. It is widely used in cookery as a condiment and flavouring material. Ceylon Cinnamon bark is thin, soft and easy to roll around. It has tan brown colour. Cinnamons are Processed and packed in a Vegetarian atmosphere in hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and nutrients.
- Cinnamomum verum, called as true cinnamon tree or Ceylon cinnamon tree, is a small evergreen tree belonging to the family Lauraceae which is native to Sri Lanka. The cinnamon from Cinnamomum verum is considered by culinarians to be of superior quality.
- The long full quills of cinnamon are dried over several days, in the shade, then in darkness. Finally, the dried bark is cut into sticks for sale to consumers. All this work is done by hand by experienced workers. We never stock spices in bulk. Source upon customer demand only. Cinnamons are Processed and packed in a Vegetarian atmosphere in hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and nutrients.
- No artificial colours, additives and preservatives are added.Our Cinnamon is 100% Pure, Natural and Organic.
- Cinnamon or Dalchini have various health benefits such as blood sugar level control, weight loss etc. Cinnamon uses in traditional medicine as a digestive system aide.
- Package Contents: 1 Container of Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks - 110 gm (Sealed container)