All-natural spices from the western ghats of Kerala. We grind oily fresh cardamom seeds upon customer orders. This will ensure maximum quality and freshness. My Village cardamom seed powder in tea is best for refreshment.
- Premium Quality Green Cardamom seed powder from western ghats of Kerala (Idukki).
- No added preservatives or other chemical additives.
- No pesticides. Strong aroma cardamoms. Freshly picked from the farm.
- Processed Traditionally Hygienically.
- Quality seeds powder from freshly harvested cardamom.
- Cardamoms are knowns as Choti elaichi, Elaychi, Yelakki, Elathari, Alaichi, Ela, Elakkai, Yealak-Kayulu, and Ilaychi in different regions of India.
- Cardamom is rich in Vitamins and micronutrients. Cardamoms have extensive Herbal, Ayurvedic as well as Unani uses. They are used for baking purposes and in Indian dishes for their fragrance and flavor.
- Instructions: Best before 6 months from the Date of Manufacture. Keep it in an airtight container. Store in a clean hygienic space having room temperature.
- Ingredients: 100gm of Green Cardamom seed powder