My Village brings you the finest premium quality extra bold Black Pepper Corns from the Forested hills of Idukki, the tropical region of Kerala. We source Black Pepper Corns, also known as Black Gold which has a strong aroma from organically grown farms. Processed and packed in a very hygienic and vegetarian environment.
Size: 270 gm
- My Village Black Pepper corns are known for its dark bold spicy taste and extra bold size. It is handpicked, sundried, processed and packed in a very hygienic and vegetarian environment by retaining its natural flavour and aroma intact.
- 100% Pure, Natural and Organic. Non-GMO product. No artificial colours, additives and preservatives are added.
- Rich source of manganese, iron, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin K. Black pepper has a high content of dietary fiber and has a moderate amount of protein and carbohydrates too. Black pepper is very good anti-inflammatory agent. Boosts absorption of nutrients
- Ground, dried and cooked peppercorns have been used for flavour and as a traditional medicine. Black Pepper is one of the most commonly used seasoning ingredients.
- Instructions: Best before 12 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container.
- Package Contents: 1 Container of Black Pepper corns - 270 gm (Sealed container)