My Village brings you the finest premium quality extra bold Black Pepper Corns from the Forested hills of Idukki, the tropical region of Kerala. We source Black Pepper Corns, also known as Black Gold which has a strong aroma from organically grown farms. Processed and packed in a very hygienic and vegetarian environment.
Size: 270 gm
- My Village Black Peppercorns are known for their dark bold spicy taste and extra bold size. It is handpicked, sundried, processed, and packed in a very hygienic and vegetarian environment by retaining its natural flavor and aroma intact.
- 100% Pure, Natural, and Organic. Non-GMO product. No artificial colors, additives, or preservatives are added.
- Rich source of manganese, iron, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin K. Black pepper has a high content of dietary fiber and has a moderate amount of protein and carbohydrates too. Black pepper is a very good anti-inflammatory agent. Boosts the absorption of nutrients
- Ground, dried and cooked peppercorns have been used for flavor and as traditional medicine. Black Pepper is one of the most commonly used seasoning ingredients.
- Instructions: Best before 12 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in an airtight container.
- Package Contents: 1 Container of Black Peppercorns - 270 gm (Sealed container)