- My Village Dark Honey, also known as Black Wild Honey, is a neat collection of large wild bees found in the forests of Nilambur (Kerala).
- This honey is made by bees, known as Apis cerana indica nesting under the ground in deep forest regions.
- This honey is very dark in colour and graded in the seventh category of dark colour.
- Antioxidants that is good for human immune system is very high in this honey Also the floral contents are very high in this honey because it is wild.
- This dark honey is rich in various vitamins and minerals and is less hydrated than other honey available in Kerala.
- My Village Dark Wild honey is low in availability and very difficult to find in the deep forest. Due to the medicinal value of this rare honey, it is sold at great prices in the global market.
Instructions: Always use a dry spoon. Keep the metal cap closed tightly after usage. Best before 24 months from the date of manufacture.
- Contents: 250 gm of Wild Raw Honey