Black cardamom is often referred to as the 'Queen of Spices'. It is largely used in savory Indian dishes ranging from curries, stews, daals (lentil dishes), and pilafs. It also contains a number of health benefits.
- My Village Black Cardamoms (Whole Badi Elaichi, Sabut Elaichi) are sourced directly from farmers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- Black cardamom is full of the antioxidants, vitamin C and the essential mineral potassium. Hence, regular consumption of the spice can keep your internal system free from toxic materials, thereby improving the circulation of blood throughout the skin surface and keeping it healthy.
- Use in baked goods, sprinkle on your oatmeals, brew some cardamom tea. Popularly used in Biryanis, Spice Blends and Indian / Arabic Cuisine to flavor curries.
- Controlling cardiac rhythm is one of its most important benefits, which eventually keeps your blood pressure under check. Your heart remains healthy with regular intake of black cardamom.
- 100% Natural organic organic big black cardamoms.
- Instructions: Best before 12 Months from the Date of Manufacture. Keep it in an airtight container. Store in clean hygienic space having room temperature.
- Ingredients: Dried Black Cardamom