My Village brings you the finest grade All-natural organic premium quality Green Cardamom. My Village Cardamoms are export quality bolts having matured aromatic seeds. Our handpicked Cardamom is Bold, light Green in color. Cardamoms are knowns as Choti elaichi, Elaychi, Yelakki, Elathari, Alaichi, Ela, Elakkai, Yealak-Kayulu, Ilaychi in different regions of India.
Size : 160 gm
- My Village brings you the finest grade Green Cardamom. This outstanding quality of shade-grown Cardamom comes to you directly from plantations located in the forested hills of Idukki and Wayanad, in the tropical region of southern Kerala.
- Free from pesticides and other chemical impurities. Our Cardamom is 100% Pure, Natural, and Organic. Outstanding quality Cardamoms comes to you directly from plantations located in Kerala.
- Handpicked and graded separately with matured seeds and Extra bold. We never stock spices in bulk. The source upon customer demand only. Cardamoms are Processed and packed in a Vegetarian atmosphere in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma, and nutrients.
- Cardamom/Elaichi/Yelaikai/Aelakka/Ilaychi is one of the most commonly used spices by Indians. It is widely used as a natural sweetener, flavoring agent in dishes, natural mouth freshener, etc.
- Cardamom is rich in Vitamins and micronutrients. Cardamoms have extensive Herbal, Ayurvedic as well as Unani uses. They are used in baking purposes and in Indian dishes for it’s fragrance and flavor.
- Instructions: Best before 12 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container.
- Package Contents: 1 Container of Green Cardamom - 160 gm (Sealed container)