My Village Farm Stingless bee honey or small bee honey is farmed from the pollution-free environment, near to the forest area. The honey is processed without losing its natural benefits. Due to the nutritious values and limited availability, this small bee honey has a high market value than normal.
- Stingless bees are primitive species that only produce small amounts of honey, which is very delicious and has many medicinal values than normal honey.
- Stingless bee honey is called Mother Medicine and is using in many Ayurvedic medicines. Eating stingless bee honey regularly include anti-ageing, enhanced immune system, fighting bacteria and treating bronchial catarrh, sore throat, coughs and colds.
- A very good source for brain development in children above one year old. Product is processed naturally and contains no bee-pollen. So there is no chance for allergies due to pollen.
- 100% Natural pure stingless (small bee) honey from my village. The availability of this product is limited due to the long harvesting time.
- Instructions: Store in a cool hygienic place. Should be in air tight container. Always use dry spoon. Best before 12 months from the date of packing.
- Ingredients: Honey (Stingless bee honey)
- Contents: 400gm of Farmed Stingless Bee Honey