My Village Farm Stingless bee honey or small bee honey is farmed from a pollution-free environment, near the forest area. The honey is processed without losing its natural benefits. Due to its nutritious value and limited availability, this Stingless bee honey has a higher market value than normal.
- Stingless bees are primitive species that only produce small amounts of honey, which is very delicious and has more medicinal value than normal honey.
- Stingless bee honey is called Mother Medicine and is used in many Ayurvedic medicines. Eating stingless bee honey regularly includes anti-aging, enhancing immune system, fighting bacteria, and treating bronchial catarrh, sore throat, coughs, and colds.
- A very good source for brain development in children above one year old. The product is processed naturally and contains no bee pollen. So there is no chance for allergies due to pollen.
- 100% Natural pure stingless (small bee) honey from my village. The availability of this product is limited due to the long harvesting time.
- Instructions: Store in a cool hygienic place. Should be in an airtight container. Always use dry spoon. Best before 12 months from the date of packing.
- Ingredients: Honey (Stingless bee honey)
- Contents: 400gm of Farmed Stingless Bee Honey