My Village brings you the finest organic premium quality Ceylon Cinnamon Quills/Srilankan Cinnamon stick. It is also known as True Cinnamon bark. Srilankan Cinnamon stick is used as a spice. It is widely used in cookery as a condiment and flavoring material. Ceylon Cinnamon bark is thin, soft, and easy to roll around. It has a tan brown color. Cinnamons are Processed and packed in a Vegetarian atmosphere in a hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma, and nutrients.
Size: 110 gm
- Cinnamomum Verum, called a true cinnamon tree or Ceylon cinnamon tree, is a small evergreen tree belonging to the family Lauraceae which is native to Sri Lanka. The cinnamon from Cinnamomum Verum is considered by culinarians to be of superior quality.
- The long full quills of cinnamon are dried over several days, in the shade, then in darkness. Finally, the dried bark is cut into sticks for sale to consumers. All this work is done by hand by experienced workers. We never stock spices in bulk. The source upon customer demand only. Cinnamons are Processed and packed in a Vegetarian atmosphere in a hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma, and nutrients.
- No artificial colors, additives, or preservatives are added. Our Cinnamon is 100% Pure, Natural, and Organic.
- Cinnamon or Dalchini has various health benefits such as blood sugar level control, weight loss, etc. Cinnamon uses in traditional medicine as a digestive system aide.
- Package Contents: 1 Container of Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks - 110 gm (Sealed container)