My Village Tapioca flour is almost pure starch. However, it's naturally gluten-free, so it can serve as a wheat substitute in cooking and baking for people who are on a gluten-free diet. Our product is purely natural and grain-free made from organic cassava root. My Village Tapioca Flour is a grain-free flour made from cassava root. It's also a good ingredient for thickening soups, sauces, and pie fillings. It's also predominantly used in Indian cuisine for fasting-related dishes, especially making puris, snacks, etc. Kerala people use this for making Puttu (boiled cakes).
- 100% Natural and organic grain-free flour from cassava root.
- Extremely smooth flour, which makes for a great thickener in soup, sauces, and pies, can be used to replace corn starch.
- Mix with Wheat Atta and rice flour, to make chapati or roti very soft and tasty.
- Recommended for athletics. Contains 100% Natural tapioca flour.
- Instructions: Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in airtight container. Best before 6 months from the date of packing.
- Ingredients: Tapioca flour