Small bony fish that makes an amazing taste and is a staple part of most fish curries in South India. Dried white fishes are good for fries as well especially when deep-fried so that the bones are chewable. My Village dry fishes are sourced from Quilon (Kerala) fish Harbor. Fresh catch fishes are cleaned and dried using solar inhouse dryers. Our dried fishes are 100% Natural and Organic. We never add any kind of chemical preservatives or additives for taste, flavor, or color.
- White fishes/ Parava/ False Trevally are available in very less during season period.
- White fish is a good source of low-fat protein and minerals like calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, and iron and vitamin D, etc.. These fishes are high in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Cleaned and processed in very well maintained hygienic unit. All are naturally dried and 100% dryness with natural flavor
- Instructions: Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in airtight containers. Refrigerate the dry fish for more shelf life. Do not touch with the wet surface. Best before 6 Months from the Date of Manufacture.
- Ingredients: Dried White fishes(Parava), Salt
- Contents: 100g of Dried White fish