Thada fishes are known in different names in different regions. Phansha in Bengali / Raconda, Russell's Smooth-back Herring, Russell's Smooth back Herring in English / Patulda in Kannada / Thada in Malayalam / Badasha in Marathi / Thota orThalari in Tamil. My Village Thada dry fishes are sourced from Quilon (Kerala) fish Harbour.
- Raconda or Thada fishes are mainly Processed for dry-fish markets, not liked locally for its spiny body. These fishes are very tasty, healthy, and crunchy with deep oil fry.
- Fresh catch fishes are cleaned and dried from UV protected modern solar dryers in Kerala government's Coastal Area Development Corporation.
- Our dried thada fishes are 100% Natural and Organic. We never add any kind of chemical preservatives or additives for flavor, taste or color.
- Cleaned and processed in very well maintained hygienic unit.
- Thada fishes are not fleshy. They are thin and bony. Very tasty and healthy fishes better for deep oil fry.
- Instructions: Best before 6 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container.
Ingredients: Dried Thada Fish