Silver bellies (Pony fish) are known as Mullan (Karal) in Malayalam, Karapodi meen in Tamil, and Kurichi in Kannada.. It is a good source of calcium and phosphorus.
- My Village dried silver belly fishes are 100% Natural and free from preservatives and additives. We source fresh marine water silver belly fishes from Kerala coastal regions. We dry the fishes in a very hygienic and healthy way.
- Silver bellies contain protein, omega 3 fatty acids, minerals like calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, and iron and vitamin D etc.
- Silver belly fish (Pony fish) is one of the fish having the highest content of calcium and phosphorus comparing other fishes. Pony fish is an appropriate choice for the people who are suffering from Calcium Deficiency
- My Village dried pony fishes are very tasty and fresh. Better prepare with thick gravy or do deep oil fry. Deep oil fried is crispy and so tasty.
- Silver bellies are also known for their sharp pin bones distributed in their body. While consuming this fish, be aware of pin bones.
- Instructions: Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container. Best before 6 months from the date of packing. Silver bellies are also known for their sharp pin bones distributed in their body. While consuming this fish, be aware of pin bones.
- Contents: 100g of Dried Silver Belly Fish