- Dried ribbon fish (Belt fish / Vaala) generally contains about 350 calories in a 100-gram serving, making them a very calorie-dense type of fish. The same serving also provides high levels of protein, as well as some B vitamins and high levels of sodium, as well as selects polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and saturated fats.
- There are a number of health benefits of eating ribbon fish, including the following: Boosting cardiovascular health, Relieving inflammation, Improving vision health, Treating depression, Treating arthritis and joint pain, Clearing out blood vessels, Boosting brainpower, Improving skin appearance, Preventing chronic diseases, Promoting satiety, While these fish aren’t known as extremely nutrient-dense fish, they have omega-3 fatty acids that can help to boost cardiovascular health and reduce inflammation. By providing so many essential nutrients, this fish can also help to prevent chronic diseases, thanks to certain antioxidant components, and will generally keep you feeling full.
- Ready to cook product. very tasty in deep oil fry, Gravy, Masala stir fry.
- No added preservatives or other chemical additives. My village Dried Ribbon fishes are the premium quality product from coastal regions of Kerala.
- Instructions: Best before 6 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container.
Ingredients: Dried Ribbon Fish, Common salt