Fresh catch Kadal Varaal (Uluva/Lizard Fish) fishes are dried in In-house dryers. We add a very little salt in order to maintain the shelflife of the dry fishes. The product is 100% Natural and free from Ammonia or other preservatives. Dried Kadal Varal (Uluva fish) is a very nutritious fish rich in Omega fatty acids.
- My Village Kadal Varaal or Synodus is a genus of fish in the family Synodontidae found in Atlantic, Indian, and the Pacific Ocean. We source fishes from Quilon fishing harbour (Kerala).
- Fresh catch fishes are cleaned and dried from UV protected modern solar dryers in Kerala government's Coastal Area Development Corporation.
- Our dried fishes are 100% Natural. We never add any kind of preservatives or chemical additives for flavor.
- Dried Kadal varal is a very nutritious fish rich in Omega fatty acids. Kadal varal is very fleshy and good for preparing gravy and thava fry.
- Contains 200gm cleaned ready to cook fishes. We add salt in very less quantity. Dried perfectly in solar dryers.
- Instructions: Best before 6 months from the date of packing. Store in Dry hygienic place. Should be in air tight container.
Contents: Dried Lizard Fish