- My Village Quail egg pickle is a completely ovo-vegetarian pickle contains premium quality quail eggs. Quail eggs are ovo- since they are not animal flesh (the meat, muscles or tissue of an animal).
- Each 300gm bottle of pickle contains 18 eggs, which is 60% of the total pickle. Quail eggs are very tasty and healthy.
- Quail egg is a rich source of vitamins, mineral salts, enzymes, and amino acids. In addition to these nutritional values, quail egg has been reported to have medicinal properties such as hypotensive property.
- My Village quail egg pickle is purely homemade and free from chemical preservatives and additives, for taste, flavor and color. The ingredients are organic and genuine including the oils.
- For eggs we raised antibiotic free quail birds in pollution free environment. We only use fresh quality eggs for preparation. Pickle is prepared upon customer demand only. Never do bulk stocks.
- Instructions: Once opened, retain oil layer on top till the contents are over. Use dry spoon only. Keep bottle closed after use. Best before 6 months from the date of manufacture.
- Contents: 300g of Quail Egg Pickle
Ingredients: Quail eggs (60% / 18 eggs), Dry chilli, Garlic, Ginger, Tomato, Curry leaves, Chilli powder, Pepper powder, Turmeric powder, Fenugreek powder, Fennel seed powder, Garam masala, Salt, Mustard, Vinegar, Gingelly oil, Sunflower oil.