- A Natural protein-rich Super Food from My Village. It contains 50gm Bee Pollen (from deep forest honeycomb) and 200gm Raw-Unprocessed-Unheated wild bee honey.
- Product is 100% natural healthy food and free from preservatives or any other kind of adulterations. We sourced the superfood from the tribals on the North Kerala forest region called Cholanaikkans.
- Pollen and honey not collected from farmed bees. Sourced from the deep forest in Kerala. Our Bee pollen contains almost all of the nutrients required by the human body to thrive.
- Bee pollen alone contains 23% protein (10% essential amino acids), 30% digestible carbs, 26% sugars (fructose, glucose), 1.6% minerals (calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, silicon, selenium), 0.6% water-soluble vitamins & acids (B1, B2, B6, C), 2% phenolic compounds (flavonoids), 5% lipids (essential fatty acids), 0.1% fat-soluble vitamins (A,E,D).
- Stock is Limited. Pollen is available in very small quantities in honeycombs. We separate the pollen by filter the wild honey traditionally with cotton cloths.
This superfood is rich in Protein. Bee pollen contains almost all of the nutrients required by the human body to thrive. You can add it to foods like yogurt, oatmeal, or smoothies. Better use with little heated water or food, it will activate the enzymes in the honey. Please note: More heat will destroy the enzymes and it spoils the nutritious contents. Use 10gm in early morning and night.